Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why Must I Fall Again?

Why must I fall again?
Why must my core be so vulnerable?
Why must every look she gives me
Be so redolent of pain
Of sorrow
Of chances lost

The deep pit of hellish emotion
Cannot be negotiated by youths
with hearts unblemished
novices of treading loves
murky waters

This stark realization bludgeons my senses
As I try deliriously to find my soul mate
Such a visceral experience, unique
In power In rapidity 
In foolishness I am the blundering jester
Traipsing around the world in search of love
In search of companionship
In search of a healing heart that will alleviate the pain
All the scarring turmoil
I have ever felt
and that will be in need of me as well 

poster's note: this was originally written by rots28, he sent it to me and i made some suggestions he thought i changed enough that it was co-written

No comments:

Post a Comment