Wednesday, November 21, 2012

American Skills

We are good at a few things here in America.
First of all we're good at killing,
follow up on that and we're good at billing,
which in the case of the poor, is essentially killing,
so like I said, here in America, we're good at killing,
and when you think about it, it's awfully chilling
that we focus on murder when we could be filling
empty stomachs and cracks in the wall,
and some of you dont understand at all,
how long and how low some kids must crawl,
looking up to men who snatch purses drop verses or know who to ball,
and it's ironic that despite being so low, they still have so far to fall,
I'm inspired by the kids who manage to deny death,
with each and every embattled bailout breath,
now I dont want you to be confused,
I reference not the money with which the economy was infused,
with my subjects the politicians are far less enthused,
and that is why a presidents bipartisan bullshit promises leave me unamused.
We need to get past this pulled up by boot straps mentality,
come on people there is no such thing as meritocracy.
I protest the pund of my flesh versus coins held preciously,
because if there is anything else we're goo at in America, it's defying authority.
I dare you to price check my labor, you couldn't possibly pay my fee,
if for no other reason, than the fact that it is imaginary.
Here have some advice, have no fear it's free,
try a taste of the American Identity,
Fuck the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment